THE PERCEPTIONS OF THE PORTUGUESE PEOPLE ON SALAZARISM AND THE TRANSITION TO DEMOCRACY IN THE 40 YEARS OF DEMOCRATIZATION
About the project: The study aims to understand how the past influences attitudes and political behavior in present-day Portugal.
Project members: Marina Costa Lobo, Antônio Costa Pinto.
- Policy Brief The Quality of Democracy in Portugal (Marina Cost Lobo, Ekaterina Gorbunova e Edalina Rodrigues Sanches);
- Press Release The Presence of the Past: Authoritarianism the Transition to Democracy in Contemporary Portugal (Marina Costa Lobo e Antônio Costa Pinto);
- Report The attitudes of the Portuguese people regarding the 40 years of April 25th (Marina Costa Lobo);
- Portuguese Democratisation 40 Years on: Its Meaning and Enduring Legacies, Marina Costa Lobo, Antônio Costa Pinto and Pedro C. Magalhães (Special Issue South European Society and Politics, 21 (2));
- Database: The perceptions of the Portuguese people on Salazarism and the transition to Democracy in the 40 years of democratization.